- If you have COVID-19 or symptoms, do not come to the YWCA Quebec.
- If you have been in contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19, follow public health guidelines.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the building and wash your hands with soap regularly.
- Physical distance should be maintained as much as possible.
- Be aware of the sanitary measures specific to each type of activity before coming to the YWCA Quebec. An email with all the sanitary measures in effect will be sent to you at the beginning of each session.
- Physical distance should be maintained whenever possible.
- You can now borrow the YWCA’s equipment and we ask that you disinfect it and return it to the same place at the end of your class.
- Indoor classes: Locker rooms are mandatory for your personal belongings. You can use the one on the second floor or the one in the pool.
- Indoor courses: in case of a lockdown and according to public health regulations, the course will be given exclusively online or cancelled. If you do not have access to the internet, a credit note or a refund will be possible for the classes that did not take place. In addition, the amount of your registration will be adjusted according to the package you chose at the beginning.
COURSES, TRAINING, ONE-TIME ACTIVITIES AND YOUTH SERVICES
- Physical distance should be maintained as much as possible
- In the event of a lockdown and according to public health guidelines, activities will be offered online if possible.
- We can use the rooms at full capacity.