Located in the heart of Quebec City, accessible by public transportation, the YWCA is a perfect place for your next private or professional event. Whether it is for a birthday, a baptism, a seminar, a cocktail party or a conference, we have the perfect room for you! In addition to free WIFI, all our rooms are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Select a room to get the information
250 $ pour 2 jours consécutifs
*** Pas disponible pour location en ce moment.
Maximum: 14 personnes
Grandeur: 21’ X 14,7’
Situation: Rez-de chaussé
Prix de base: 18$ de l’heure
Avec la salle :
Possible avec frais additionnels
Disposition de base
Conférence: 14 personnes
Alcohol and food:
- You must obtain a meeting permit from the Société des alcools du Québec. This permit must be posted at the entrance of the room during your event.
- After 8:00 p.m., a security guard fee of $35.00 + tax per hour will be added to the bill if alcohol is consumed (security guard fees may vary on holidays).
- You are free to use the caterer of your choice.
A set-up fee of $20 to $50 will be added for layout changes depending on the number of people you are expecting.
- Recurring rentals (15 to 30 hours per contract): 10% discount
- Recurring rentals (31 hours or more per contract): 15% discount
- Rental for an NPO: 20% discount
If you want to know if we have a room available, write to [email protected]
To help us answer you, please register:
- What type of event (conference, dance, board of directors of a community organization, etc.)
date(s) of rental;
- start and end times of the rental period;
- material needs;
- type of assembly;
- and specify if there will be alcohol consumption.
Visits are possible by appointment only.
All cancellations must be made by email to the following address: [email protected] at least 24 hours before the reservation.